Tuesday, October 30, 2007

One for me, one of the boys....

Occasionally, I get the opportunity to peruse other blogs that I enjoy! I say occasionally, because it seems to be becoming more and more difficult for me to be able to sit down and actually have the time to do something other than read email or look up something for the men in my house.
Today, as I procrastinated doing many, many things on my one day off, I did take time to enjoy the blog of a friend who is having a contest .... she may be off her rocker by Friday at 10pm, but if you're up for a contest, I am not opposed to encouraging you to check out Mim's blog and signing up! (you know I love you!!)
As I was checking out the fantastic response to her contest, I noticed that she also had a link to another contest. This one definitely piqued my interest - who, with three sons, couldn't use another Dyson? I could have my own pink one and they could have their own upstairs and do their own vacuuming! (I may be delusional, but a girl can dream, right?)
So, hop on over and sign yourself up - I would be honored to know that any one of my friends won a Pink Dyson!!! Good luck....okay, now it's time to go finish up what I procrastinated all day and go to bed! ;-)

Pink Dyson Vaccuum Giveaway by the Domestic Diva

Win a Dyson “Pink” Vaccuum in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month

No comments: